-->

Format of Job Applications by Mr. Rupjyoti Goswami, PGT (English)

Format of Job Applications by Mr. Rupjyoti Goswami, PGT (English)


1. You are Rita/Gaurav. You have seen an advertisement for the post of a Customer Care Executive in Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited. Write a letter to the Regional Director of the company applying for the post. 


To
The Regional Director
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
Guwahati
Date:xxxxxxxx

Subject : Application for the post of Customer Care Executive.
Ref : Your advertisement published in the Assam Tribune dated the 23rd February, 2020.

Sir,
    In response to your advertisement published in the Assam Tribune dated the 23rd February, 2020, I have the honour to inform you that I have fulfilled the eligibility criteria required for the post of Customer Care Executive and hence I want to apply for it. Apart from the essential qualifications, I also possess the desirable qualifications mentioned in the advertisement. I have already gathered a lot of experience in addressing the concerns and grievances of customers in another telecom company. I can assure you of my competence, skill and dedication,if an opportunity is provided.

    As regards what has been stated above, I request you to consider my candidature on the strength of my performance and experience. 


Thanking you
Yours sincerely
XYZ

Enclosure : A copy of my bio-data and other testimonials.
 

 BIO-DATA

1. Name of the candidate : XYZ
2. Father's Name :
3. Permanent Address :
4. Date of birth :
5. Mobile No & email id :
6. Academic Qualifications : B.Com--Cotton College-2016----68% -1st class
    HS(10+2)--XXXXXXXXX-2013--85%--Distinction
    HSLC---XXXXXXXXXXX-2011----87%-Distinction
7. Professional Qualification : One Year PGDCA
8. Religion : XXXXX
9. Caste : SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/GEN/EWS
10. Experience : 3 years of working experience as Customer Care Executive in Bharti Airtel
11. Languages known : Bengali, Hindi, English
12. Gender : Male/Female
13. Marital Status : Married/Unmarried

    Declaration

I hereby declare that the particulars mentioned above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein. The authority reserves the right to terminate my services at any stage of the recruitment process if the situation demands so.

Date:.                             Name & Signature:



2. You are Imran/Rimpi. You have seen an advertisement for the post of an English teacher in Lakhimpur Public School, Lakhimpur. Write a formal letter to the President of the Managing Committee of the school applying for the post. Give your detailed bio-data.

To
The President
School Managing Committee
Lakhimpur Public School.
Date:XXXXXXXX

Subject : Application for the post of English teacher
Ref : Your advertisement published in the Assam Tribune dated the 22nd January, 2020.

Sir
    In response to your advertisement published in the Assam Tribune, I have the honour to inform you that I am one of those deserving candidates who have passed TET and therefore I want to apply for the post of English teacher lying vacation your school. I have all the essential and desirable qualifications mentioned in the advertisement. I have also garnered some valuable experience as a language teacher at Delhi Public School. Moreover, I have represented Assam several times in national level tournaments in badminton. If, I get selected, there will be a chance to contribute to your school in both academic and co-curricular activities.

    As regards what has been stated above I request you to check  all my certificates thoroughly so that I can get the bonus marks I deserve, according to the latest guidelines.

Thanking you
Yours sincerely,
ABC

Enclosures: 1. Photo copies of mark sheets and certificates
2. Bio-data on the following page.

BIO-DATA


1. Name of the candidate : XYZ
2. Father's Name :
3. Permanent Address :
4. Date of birth :
5. Mobile No & email id :
6. Academic Qualifications : BA (English Major)-XXXX-XXXX-2016--79%
HS(Arts):XXXX--XXXX--XXXXX-2013--93%
7.Professional Qualification : B.Ed.
8. Religion : XXXXX
9. Experience : 3 years experience as Teacher at DPS
11. Languages known : Bengali, Hindi, English
12. Gender : Male/Female
13. Marital Status : Married/Unmarried
 


Mr. Rupjyoti Goswami
Post Graduate Teacher (English)
Bhogeswar Hazarika Girls' Higher Secondary School, Bebejia, Nagaon, Assam.
Email: rupjyotigoswami983@gmail.com
Mobile: 9864425896.
Contact us (whatsapp no-7020477396) for free notes on English, Political Science, Logic & Philosophy, MIL Assamese, Advanced Assamese, Swadesh Adhyayan, Economics, Education, History.

Previous
Next Post »

2 Comments

Click here for Comments