-->

HSLC Narration by Mr. Rupjyoti Goswami

HSLC Narration by Mr. Rupjyoti Goswami

Fully solved HSLC Narration since 1998

HSLC-2023

(a) He said, "I can do it."

Ans:- He said that he could do that.

(b) Rina asked him politely not to go home then.

Rina said to him, " Please, don't go home now."


HSLC-2022
(a) Mitali asked me if I had a pen to spare.
Ans:- Mitali said to me, "Do you have a pen to spare?"
(b) Mother said to Rafique, “Do not keep evil company in your life.”
Ans:- Mother advised Rafique not to keep evil company in his life.

HSLC-2021 (Spl.)
(a) The stranger said to Ramen, "How can I go to the station?"
Ans:-The stranger asked Ramen how he could go to the station.
(b) Ramen answered that he (the stranger) might hire a taxi cab that would take him to the station.
Ans:- Ramen said, "I may hire a taxi cab that will take you to the station ."

HSLC-2020
(a) Rashid asked me if I knew Rahim.
Ans: Rashid said to me, "Do you know Rahim?"
(b) Mother said to me, "What will you do after the examination?"
Ans: Mother asked me what I would do after the examination.

HSLC-2019
(a) She asked me why the teacher had punished me.
Ans:- She said to me, "Why did the teacher punish you?"
(b) Anita said to Ravi, "Please lend  me your pen."
Answer:- Anita requested Ravi to lend him his pen.

HSLC - 2018
(a) Rahim said to me, "Do you know the man standing at the gate?"
Ans : Rahim asked me if I knew the man standing at the gate.
(b) The young man told me that he had come from Jorhat to work in Guwahati.
Ans : The young man said to me,"I have come from Jorhat to work in Guwahati."

HSLC - 2017
(a) Anita said, "I do not know the boy."
Ans : Anita said that she did not the boy.
(b) Rahim said that his mother had been suffering from fever.
Ans : Rahim said, "My mother has been suffering from fever."

HSLC - 2016
(a) "Can you drive a car?" I said to Rahim.
Ans : I asked Rahim if he could drive a car.
(b) The stranger asked me if I could tell him the way to the Post office.
Ans : The stranger said to me, "Can you tell me the way to the post office?"

HSLC - 2015
(a) "What a beautiful building!" he said.
Ans : He exclaimed with surprised that the building was very beautiful.
(b) She proposed that we should go for a walk.
Ans : She said, "Let's go for a walk"

HSLC - 2014
(a) He told her not to disturb him.
Ans : He said to her, "Do not disturb me".
(b) Mother said to me, "Don't tell a lie".
Ans : Mother told me not to tell a lie.

HSLC - 2013

(a) She said, "The water is boiling".
Ans : She said that the water was boiling.
(b) Mira said that her mother had been suffering from fever.
Ans : Mira said, "My mother has been suffering from fever".

HSLC - 2012

(a) He said, "Honesty is the best policy".
Ans : He said that honesty is the best policy.
(b) He said that he takes bath in the Bhramaputra every morning.
Ans : He said, "I take bath in the Bhramaputra every morning".

HSLC - 2011

(a) The mechanic said, "I will repair your car tomorrow".
Ans : The mechanic said that he would repair his car the next day.
(b) The teacher enquired of the pupil if he had done his homework.
Ans : The teacher said to the pupil, "Have you done your homework?"

HSLC - 2010
(a) The lady said to me, "I will tell you my story".
Ans : The lady told me that she would tell me her story.
(b) I told her that I had no time for that.
Ans : I said to her, "I have no time for this".

HSLC - 2009
(i) The lady said to the man, "I didn't know you".
Ans : The lady told the man that she hadn't known him.
(ii) She asked him to keep quite.
Ans : She said to him, "Keep quite".

HSLC - 2008
(i) The teacher said, "Honesty is the best policy."
Ans : The teacher said that honesty is the best policy.
(ii) Anita said, "I do not know the boy".
Ans : Anita said that she did not the boy.

HSLC - 2007
(i) He said to them, "Good bye, my friends!"
Ans : He addressed them as his friends and wished them good bye.
(ii) I said to her, "Do you want my help?"
Ans : I asked her if she wanted my help.

HSLC - 2006
(i) The boy said, "Sir, please explain the poem once more".
Ans : The boy requested the teacher to explain the poem once more.
(ii) The teacher said that he would do that the next day.
Ans : The teacher said, "I shall do this tomorrow".

HSLC - 2005
(i) "I made some money yesterday." he said to Hari.
Ans : He told Hari that he had made some money the day before.
(ii) Mohan said that he goes for a walk every morning.
Ans : Mohan said, "I go for a walk every morning".

HSLC - 2004
(i) The teacher said to me, "Don't neglect your studies."
Ans : The teacher advised me not to neglect my studies.
(ii) The doctor said to her, "Can you buy the medicines?"
Ans : The doctor asked her if she could buy the medicines.
(iii) The headmaster asked me who I was.
Ans : The headmaster said to me, "Who are you? "
(iv) He told his wife that he might be late.
Ans : He said to his wife,"I may be late."

HSLC - 2003
(i) Mohan said to Hari, "Can I borrow a hundred rupees from you?"
Ans : Mohan asked Hari if he could borrow a hundred rupees from him.
(ii) Hari replied that he had no money to lend him.
Ans : Hari said, " I have no money to lend you".
(iii) " Can you ride a bicycle?" Anil said.
Ans : Anil asked if he could ride a bicycle.
(iv) The teacher said, " The earth is round."
Ans : The teacher said that the earth is round.

HSLC - 2002
(i) He said to me, "When did you buy this books?"
Ans : He asked me when I had bought that book.
(ii) I said, "I bought it yesterday."
Ans : I said that I had bought that the day before.
(iii) Ravi thanked me for my help.
Ans : Ravi said to me, "Thank you for your help."
(iv) The old man prayed that God might help me.
Ans : The old man said, "May God help you."

HSLC - 2001
(i) He said to me, "Lend me your book for today."
Ans : He requested me to lend him my book for that day.
(ii) He said to me, "You will be tired before you arrive."
Ans : He told me that I would be tired before I arrived.
(iii) Ram asked me if I had a car.
Ans : Ram said to me, "Do you have a car?"
(iv) The old man wished that I might be happy.
Ans : The old man said, "May you be happy."

HSLC - 2000
(i) Anita said to Ravi, "Please lend me your pen."
Ans : Anita requested Ravi to lend her his pen.
(ii) The boy told me that his father would meet me soon.
Ans : The boy said to me,"My father will meet you soon."

HSLC - 1999
(i) "I made some money yesterday, " Anil said.
Ans : Anil said that he had made some money the day before.
(ii) Raju told me that he would meet me the next day.
Ans : Raju said to me, "I shall meet you tomorrow."

HSLC - 1998
(i) Arun said,"I do not know this boy.
Ans : Arun said that he didn't know that boy.
(ii) I asked the boy if he had answered all the questions.
Ans : I said, "Have you answered all the questions?"

 

Mr. Rupjyoti Goswami
Post Graduate Teacher (English)
Bhogeswar Hazarika Girls' Higher Secondary School, Bebejia, Nagaon, Assam.
Email: rupjyotigoswami983@gmail.com
Mobile: 9864425896.
Contact us (whatsapp no-7020477396) for free notes on English, Political Science, Logic & Philosophy, MIL Assamese, Advanced Assamese, Swadesh Adhyayan, Economics, Education, History.

Previous
Next Post »

3 Comments

Click here for Comments
Manila
admin
May 3, 2022 at 6:44 AM ×

Very helpful to students. Thanks

Reply
avatar
Mini S
admin
January 22, 2023 at 11:03 AM ×

Very helpful for upcoming HSLC examination.God bless you,sir.

Reply
avatar